Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I need a new look for school...I want 2dye n cut my hair...I have an oval shape head n caramel skin

lol..what a waste!



I need a new look for school...I want 2dye n cut my hair...I have an oval shape head n caramel skin any tips?

spike ur hair and dye it red



I need a new look for school...I want 2dye n cut my hair...I have an oval shape head n caramel skin any tips?

lol caramel mmmm yummy! oval hmmm errrr y don't you go to a nice salon and ask them for advice.they usually have tons of magazines with different kinds of hairstyles in them anyway.you're bound to find one you like :)



I need a new look for school...I want 2dye n cut my hair...I have an oval shape head n caramel skin any tips?

Oval face shapes are considered to be the most versitile when it comes to chooseing a haircut, so thats good news.



However, the best styles for oval face shapes are ones with layers that highlight your best feature. if you have really good cheekbones, you should get layers that touch just bellow them. if you want to highlight your lips, you should ask for longer layers. When your at your styleist, and ask for layers, tell them that you do NOT want short layers at the top of your head. These usualy make your face look akwardly long. I would suggest asking for long layers, with maybe some long side bangs. As for the color, maybe a dark dark brown? you could also get some medium brown put in too?



good luck!



these are nice for both the color and the cuts, depending on if you want it short or long:



http://www.hrhairstyles.com/camerondiaz1...



http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/sp...

No comments:

Post a Comment