Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ideal Tip amount for the Hair dresser?

Hi,



If the Bill amount at my Hair Stylist comes to $70, how much should I pay as tip. The service was very satisfactory.



Ideal Tip amount for the Hair dresser?

15-20% of bill so $10.50-14.00



Ideal Tip amount for the Hair dresser?

well, it depends on the salon and what exactly you had done, but about 12-15 dollars is what i would give.



Ideal Tip amount for the Hair dresser?

I would give $10.



Ideal Tip amount for the Hair dresser?

THE NORM IS %15 IF YOU ARE JUST OK WITH THE SERVICE, THAN %10....



$70 at 15% is 10.50



bill at 70 and a 10%tip is $7



i would give between 5 and 7 dollars.........unless you are extremely happy... go for the standard 15%...$10



Ideal Tip amount for the Hair dresser?

It is hard to find a good hair stylist, so if you are happy with



yours and can easily afford it I would pay 15%.



Ideal Tip amount for the Hair dresser?

Really everyone in a service oriented industry relies on tips to help their income. Hairstylists included. The average tip should be 15-20% depending on how well of a job they have done. Visit the followig link http://money.cnn.com/2001/10/17/saving/t... and it will break down many tip amounts and give you another link to help.



Ideal Tip amount for the Hair dresser?

If it was satisfactory, I would tip the standard 15%. If I absolutely loved it, I would tip 20% and tell the hair stylist I will recommend her to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment