Saturday, August 1, 2009

I need makeup tips/advice?

i have freckles and super fair skin i hav light reddish hair and big hazel eyes im kinda preppy and i already wear makeup but i wanna change my makeup so give me your makeup tips or seecrets or advice or whatever! I also have longis hair and need tips thx!



I need makeup tips/advice?

You sound beautiful.



No make-up. Wow.



I need makeup tips/advice?

Since you have light reddish hair. I would recommend that you use a light green or brown-golden eye shadow. Use either one and lightly sweep it on the top to the lid where it creases. But dont go over the crease. Use a light skin color shade in between the color and the bottom of lid. Report It



I need makeup tips/advice?

dont know



I need makeup tips/advice?

USE BRONZER A LOT SO U LOOK TAN!



I need makeup tips/advice?

I have hazel eyes too, and shades of purple [light and dark alike] look really great. I get a dark purple from sephora for about 9 dollars.



I need makeup tips/advice?

y do you need tips?



I need makeup tips/advice?

I seriously recommend Bare Escentuals. Absolutely freakin great! Expensive, but worth it.



I need makeup tips/advice?

dont know



I need makeup tips/advice?

Tips for good makeup



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1713....



Home Made Remedies For Healthy Skin



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1672....



I need makeup tips/advice?

only put maskara on the top lashes!



I need makeup tips/advice?

i believe you are beautiful and make up hides ones true beauty so lookk natural and let your hair down and love the sweet marks freckles or whatever god has given you



women are so unique



I need makeup tips/advice?

http://www.ultimate-cosmetics.com/makeup...



LOOK HERE



Free Tips!!!



Have fun!!!



I need makeup tips/advice?

Use light browns and greens for your eyeliner, and dont apply too heavily. Red hair and hazel eyes need a dark or interesting color to make your eyes pop against the hair.



Use a light color for cheeks, like a coral or pale pink.



For gloss go for light or clear colors, nothing really dark red or brown. To go out at night go darker on the lips.



I hate foundation....but a lot of people need it. Make sure it matches your skin tone.



And whatever you do, don't forget mascara. Not black, brown, because you have red hair and black eyelashes would have people knowing that it was fake, and the point is to have it look more on the natural side, unless youre a showgirl.



:)



I need makeup tips/advice?

i honestly think that eye make up is everything. but less is more when it comes to eyeliner cause more is just ew. like aw. dont even go there but anyways. and mascura is always funn. i think try to aim for a more fun look. its sweeter simplyer. and way cute



I need makeup tips/advice?

wear BROWN mascara, black lashes with red hair looks soooo fake!!! n try peachy pink eyeshadow... eyeliner COPPER or GOLD!!!!!!! trust me, yull look abSOLUTELY stuNNNNNing!!!!!!!!!



I need makeup tips/advice?

u should totally use use light colors not dark



I need makeup tips/advice?

gold eye shawdow, eyeliner thats black, mascara. dont put eyeliner on top eye lid



I need makeup tips/advice?

Okay , i would only focus on your eyes. Because putting



too much all over looks messy. Pick a feature and put



all the attention to it. Since you have fair skin, big eyes, and



freckels i would focus on the eyes. Do a sheer scented/flavored



lip gloss (not tinted or very lightly tinted ) make sure it has



a nice sweet smell to it.



As for the eyes you have hazel. Do this get some eyeshadow



in these colors : orange (yes orange), forest green, and



purple. This are polar colors to your current eye color and



they will make your eye color pop ( especially the orange )



dont put it all over the lid, Keep it close to the lashes.



Now use a very thick charcoal pencil ( eyeliner) take



your time when you do it . Thick lashes too.



Another fun thing to do is wear a nuetral eyelid color



thick eyeliner, but wear a colored mascara-like hot pink



or purple. You want to put alot of emphasis on your eyes.



Also dont underestimate the value of blush. I dont



know what color you need cause i cant see you.



But most fair skinned people look good in a peach



shade.



Make sure your eyebrows are plucked to look natural



not over done. Too thin never looks good. Keep it



as natural looking as you can.



I need makeup tips/advice?

I would suggest using mark. Make up products. I would use c-thru-u Beautifying Sheer Tint in Mark 1 for a foundation. Then Powder-matic loose powder (or if you have oily skin Matte-nificent oil absorbing powder) for your powder. Then depending on the type of look you want you could use mark's Instant Vacation Bronzing Powder as a blush and a little on your eyelids or you could use Good Glowing Blush which comes in a few different shades that you could choose from depending on the look you're going for. mark. also has great eye shadows to choose from. Then depending on what you would rather wear you could use a Glow Baby Glow lip gloss or a Dew Drenched lip color depending on if you like lip gloss or lipstick.



mark. also has many other great make up products and accessories to choose from the ones that I have named are all just ones that I am suggesting.



I am an Avon and mark. representative so if you have any questions you can surely ask.



I hope this helps.



I need makeup tips/advice?

go to marykay.com



I need makeup tips/advice?

I also have very fair skin and freckles. What I did was I went to Macy's to the girls at the makeup counters there and asked their advice since tanning was pretty much out of the question with my super fair skin. Every skin type is still different of course but I'd suggest talking to them definitely. They also came up with some great eyeshadow combinations to bring out my eyes while still looking pretty natural. What they eventually suggested to me as for foundation was something that was probably two shades darker than my actual skin tone but blended well looked fantastic-like I Actually had pigment! They also suggested using a light bronzer. I was very happy. And for hair, definitely consult your stylist. They're the professionals after all =~_^=



I need makeup tips/advice?

there are some great makeup and skincare tips here



I need makeup tips/advice?

Don't buy into the need to be tan and dark. Light skin and freckles are gorgeous. You don't need to change you to be beautiful because you already are beautiful.



I don't know what you already do for makeup, but you could do a light eye liner, mascara and lip gloss. It will look fresh, natural, and beautiful. Also, if you really play up color on the eyes then use more neutral colors on the rest of your face. Its great to accentuate one part to draw focus to different things. Play around have fun. :)



I need makeup tips/advice?

jst user natural materials ....if u r going to use the artificial ur face may b dul or u wont look gud ne more coz it sumtimes not suits certain faces...so try to avoid artificial materials n apply natural thingssss



I need makeup tips/advice?

just hide your face with sunglasses like your avatar



i know i'm funny, but i'm for real %26lt;wink wink%26gt;



I need makeup tips/advice?

Don't cover your skin with foundation-just use it to blend over red spots, or to even out. If you do this-have a professional match it up for you. Light skin is hard to match and you don't want to be blotchy or look like you have a "mask".



Use a concealer for more "problem" areas. Boing by Benefit is a beast.



Blush is the most important-to look "flushed" make sure to hit the apple of your cheek and draw it back lightly. A peachy pink would be great-maybe Orgasm from Nars. Very natural.



Then a natural eye-mascara on the outside corners only, in a blue or green mascara or a super black. That will make eye "pop". Start at the root and wiggle the brush back and forth for more definition. I like False Eyelashes-Prescriptives, Bad Gal Lash-Benefit, and Lash Perfection-Max Factor.



Finish off with a natural looking color that is harmonious to you blush. Don't do a nude because it will wash you out. The MAC counter is the lipstick goddess's best friend.



If you aren't familiar with these brands, try sephora.com or the brands websites. They are having some great deals this month with shipping free and the like.



Hope this helps-good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment