Saturday, August 1, 2009

Whats a good eyebrow liner / definer? do you have any good tips for me? a good shade for dark blonde

MAC. they have great everything.



Whats a good eyebrow liner / definer? do you have any good tips for me? a good shade for dark blonde hair?

Clinique Superfine Brown Liner in Soft brown. It should be 1-2 shades darker than your hair.



Whats a good eyebrow liner / definer? do you have any good tips for me? a good shade for dark blonde hair?

You should definitely take a look at the brand Anastasia.. It's sold at Sephora, and the last time I checked, they are dedicated only to eyebrows. You haven't said whether or not your eyebrows are sparse or just not too visible, but I'm sure you'd find something good from them. They have good eyebrow pencils, gels, fillers, etc.



Whats a good eyebrow liner / definer? do you have any good tips for me? a good shade for dark blonde hair?

Clinique has a good one that my mom used for years then I started using. It's great for us medium blonde girls!! The people at the Clinique counter are a great help.



Whats a good eyebrow liner / definer? do you have any good tips for me? a good shade for dark blonde hair?

I use taupe, I don't know the brand. it's like those where its not in a package just acrylic cases in Walgreen's. It cheap but it works perfect for me. I've also used Dark Blonde Cover girl pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment