Monday, July 27, 2009

African American hair care/dazey(bonnet hair dryers to straighten hair?????

I have a Dazey Hair dryer or in other words a bonnet hair dryer. I was told this would work with my daughters hair. She has a very tight coarse curl but thin hair. She wants me to occasionally straighten her hair with rollers and the Dazey hair dryer but I am unsure of how to do it or even if I can! I do not want it chemically straightened as the last time it was done it made her hair break off. The first three times at the salon were okay but not the last so we are just growing it out right now but I am unsure of what to do with it! She is almost ten and very sensitive about her hair! Any suggestions or tips on hair styles hair care and please if someone knows if and how to use this I would be most grateful!



African American hair care/dazey(bonnet hair dryers to straighten hair?????

Roll her hair in very large rollers and put her under the dryer,then wrap it.



African American hair care/dazey(bonnet hair dryers to straighten hair?????

Can you find someone to flatiron it using a ceramic iron. Or maybe you can learn to do it. My niece is 11 and my sister does this with her hair. It lasts good between shampoos.



African American hair care/dazey(bonnet hair dryers to straighten hair?????

may daughter is 4 she has very long and thick hair, it is A nice grade.I took her to the hairdresser and they washed ,condition,and flat ironed it .It stayed straight for weeks of course she did not get it wet. So every since then if she wants it straight I just flat iron it myself.Don't get the irons to hot ,I also only do this about every 4 or 5 weeks.It has done wonders for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment