Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Straightening tips?

okey, so i have wavy/curly hair, and i want it to be straight!



so when i straighten it with my good products and straightener, it always look like



http://stb.msn.com/i/E8/42BB8243738F2D7E...



it looks nice, but i want to have my hair pin straight like



http://www.imagecows.com/uploads/6391-Jo...



some days!



so any tips of how to use the straightener to help? i have it on highest setting, and i already have product in my hair.. so any tips?



Straightening tips?

hmmm, maybe you need a higher quality iron... like the Chi, which can be super pricey, but they do make alternatives. I have a friend with super wavy/frizzy hair and she just couldn't seem to get her hair pin straight, til she borrowed her roommates Iron (a high quality one) and since then she has had gorgeous pin straight hair!!



Straightening tips?

Part your hair in sections before you straighten it then do each section all over your head!



Straightening tips?

i have a 90$ chi, but when you get your straightener you ll realize it wasn't that big of a deal



Straightening tips?

what i do is after i take a shower i let my hair air dry for 20 mins



then i blow dry it and brush it so its pretty straight (as straight as u can get it would be best)



then you straigten it and it will be straighter and take less time



my hair is down to my shoulders and what i do is i put all my hair in a pony tail except i leave a layer of hair down and straighten that, then put that in the pony tail and do another layer and so on



try it



Straightening tips?

you might need to buy a better quality straightener, but for now here are a few videos that may be helpful..



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJMjsvgw5...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH06GZ809...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoiuQWqfi...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov7NWAWPb...



Straightening tips?

I have very curly hair, and the maxi glide does wonders when I want my hair straight. It has dropped my time doing my hair from an hour to about 20 minutes.



Straightening tips?

ok so you can use what ever straightener you want.



if its bad like mine it will take hours



well so then you straiten it and dont forget to put on prtection so you dont fry your hair. put on non frizzy product and taadaa!!



Straightening tips?

well, w/ ur straightener slowly go down, it might be hot but mine works really good and I got it from wal mart!



Straightening tips?

go get a recommendation frm a proessinol some straightner arent good for sum hair gett a more advaned one if u have thick hair try and get the chia or sumthin not that expensive but works good if u go to a professinal they can prolly help u!



Straightening tips?

my hair always comes pin straight.



but my straightner cost over 200$,



but my moms a hair dresser so i got it half price.



try herbal essences straightening hairspray before you straighten it, then after you do spray it everywhere and brush it through. its really cheap and always works for me.



aswell, when youre straightenning your hair hold the ends and PULL so its tight, it will make your hair straighter.



Straightening tips?

whenever you go for heat treatments or use of electric straightner apply hair serum throughout your hair and go 4 oiling n conditioning regularly

No comments:

Post a Comment