Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm shedding like no ones business! So from the tips I'm seeing here?

I should take vitamins, use nourishing protein rich hair products, see my doctor, try omega 3 supplements? I am now taking better care of my hair than ever, but I am under more stress than ever. That part ain't gonna stop... but I'm open to relaxing and hair tips. =)



I'm shedding like no ones business! So from the tips I'm seeing here?

Try Gellatin for Women or vitamin B complex. These two vitamins make your hair stronger and healthier.



I'm shedding like no ones business! So from the tips I'm seeing here?

Read some useful hair tips and more on this site to help you with it



I'm shedding like no ones business! So from the tips I'm seeing here?

honey im black and im sure my tips are use less but ..maby not...lemon jiuce and greese your tips...clip them...



I'm shedding like no ones business! So from the tips I'm seeing here?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hair care



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hairremoval...



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



hair highlighting/Weight loss etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



I'm shedding like no ones business! So from the tips I'm seeing here?

change diet eat more spicy food like Indian curry



I'm shedding like no ones business! So from the tips I'm seeing here?

Stress makes your hair fall out!



Also cutting your calorie count



Also, it happnes every year that your hair falls out more than normal. If you have long hair it's shocking, but will normalize. Try eating more yougurt, peanut butter etc and maybe yoga?



I'm shedding like no ones business! So from the tips I'm seeing here?

buy a wig?



I'm shedding like no ones business! So from the tips I'm seeing here?

Im a hair stylist and the nioxin products work really well for some people most for my clients that used it really liked it and amd were happy with the results many hair salon garranty there products to if u dont like it or it just did not work for you ley will take it back and give you your money back... Super cuts is really good about produts satisfation so i would buy it there. ; p



I'm shedding like no ones business! So from the tips I'm seeing here?

calm down get your nerves together and stop stressing yourself. Whenever i get stressed my hair sheds also. I always take vitamins when my hair starts to shed. You may be able to see less shedding within a few days. You may have to go to a professional hair stylist and get a protein treatment. My hair stylist told me it can be several factors to why your hair sheds from the root such as, stress, hormone imbalance, or a bad diet. Make sure your body is getting the nutrients it needs.



I'm shedding like no ones business! So from the tips I'm seeing here?

my doctor told me that I am a natural born shedder, some people are. If you see the root on the end when it comes out, dont worry,they are also growing back.



I'm shedding like no ones business! So from the tips I'm seeing here?

if you still gone be stressing then it aint nothing you can do to stop your hair from shedding. if you don't want to be bald then i suggest you clear your mind.



I'm shedding like no ones business! So from the tips I'm seeing here?

While some hair fall daily is natural, stress, hairstyle products and lack of nutrition can cause excessive hair fall as listed at http://tinyurl.com/kshvn . By changing your lifestyle and using herbal remedies, you can reduce hair loss. More details available at http://tinyurl.com/py7z4 .

No comments:

Post a Comment