Monday, July 27, 2009

How should i tie my hair all nerd-like?

i really need some nerd hair tips. I'm a girl with shoulder-lengh layers. Its kinda naturally wavy. with a half grown out styled fringe. Dark-brown/black. i really need some help ROFL!



How should i tie my hair all nerd-like?

plenty of big grips give yourself a centre part-in and put the grips in either side with plenty of wax in it to make it look really greasy



How should i tie my hair all nerd-like?

u could use super strong gel, am stick it into spikes, it would be well funny.



How should i tie my hair all nerd-like?

use a flat iron especially if the fringe is still there



How should i tie my hair all nerd-like?

really rough and untidy pigtails, tied really high up



How should i tie my hair all nerd-like?

get hair tie 2 hair clips put hair in pony tail clip to put hair up in the back of your head take the other to clip it to the back bottem of your head. hope i could help



love



ya



How should i tie my hair all nerd-like?

dont forget to tip a bottle of oil into ur hair before the ponytails or braids!!!!!



and nerdy thick black spectacles!



How should i tie my hair all nerd-like?

well think contrary, dont try your hair just dont think about your looks and then tie your hair pretending it really good the way it is. but try also maybe backcomb and but it in a low pony tail as bushy as possible.



How should i tie my hair all nerd-like?

nerd- like,



make you hair really frizzy n dry, do the odd braid through your hair messy like a nerd would think is good and tie up tightily, high and not neatly so it looks a very bad messie!!!!!!! then add a pile of grease!



How should i tie my hair all nerd-like?

ok what you have to do is. put your hair in a side parting. and gel it with lots and lots of gel! put colourful crazy clips in, as you have a fringe and need to pull all hair outta the face. now its tied, put it in a bun



How should i tie my hair all nerd-like?

i think you should gel it all down, have a distinct centre parting, and tie in ponytail at the nape of your neck. coupled with some thick black rimmed glassed should so the trick. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment