Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm 15 and losing hair, Help?

Well it's pretty much self explanatory, I'm only 15 years old and I am losing A LOT of hair. All over my house on the ground you see hair, and when the cleaning lady sweeps it up, there is enought hair there to sew a wig!



I recently had the Japanese Hair Straightning done, which is when your hair is permanetly straight for 6 or so months. And people think that is the cause, however my hair loss was the same before I got it done so I know that's not the reason.



Yes, hair loss is in my genetics, it's in everyone's genetics, but not this early!



So, please help me and tell me why I'm losing hair and any tips would help. Thanks!!



I'm 15 and losing hair, Help?

maybe u should go see a doctor



he/she could diagnose the problem



I'm 15 and losing hair, Help?

i dont think that there is anything you can do, but be careful when washing your hair and dont brush it hard



I'm 15 and losing hair, Help?

see a doctor. it might be nothing but its best to check it out... my friend had a disease at that age and ended up with a bald spot. shes fine again now though because she got treatment.



I'm 15 and losing hair, Help?

Do you wear your hair in tight braids or a tight bun? That can reduce the blood supply to the hair cells... making them more likely to die off. Maybe you have alopecia. If so.. you should probably see about shaving your head before you start attempting comb overs.



I'm 15 and losing hair, Help?

Sounds to me like it could be also due to a vitamin deficiency and/or clogged hair follicles, along with your genes. Try getting some Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner. It's a little pricey, but I swear by that stuff. I have psoriasis on my scalp as well as my elbows and knees, and this stuff definitely keeps it under control. It is a very excellent cleanser. Also, don't use cheap shampoos or conditioners. They tend to clog up your hair follicles.



I'm 15 and losing hair, Help?

You can lose hair do to hormonal problems. If you are losing enough hair that you have bald areas see a doctor. Chemical processes also cause hair breakage. Wearing ponytails every day causes breakage too. You should try deep conditoning your hair 1-2x a week and see if it helps.



I'm 15 and losing hair, Help?

That treatment might have been too harsh for your hair and that would cause it to break off and to fall out. People loose hair every day it is a natural thing but if you are loosing hair in the amounts and rate that you say here then you need to get to a doctor pronto. This could be a symptom of something serious.



I'm 15 and losing hair, Help?

if hair loss runs in your family, having japanese hair straightening done could have compounded your situation. keep off harsh chemicals from your hair. use conditioners and hot oil treatments. a



I'm 15 and losing hair, Help?

i dont think u need to worry about ur hair...my hair falls out soooo much and no one in my family even has a hair falling out a lot gene.....hahaha...anyway... even tho a lot of my hair has been falling out for the last couple of years the hair on my head is perfectly fine and people are always telling my hair is so thick...if u want less hair to fall out maybe you should try out different shampoos and conditioners...or just go to some doctor :]



*if it makes you feel better im only 13...



I'm 15 and losing hair, Help?

Vitamins are essential for proper hair growth. For healthy sebum in the scalp we require vitamin A. Graying and loss of hair is arrested with the intake of Vitamin B6 and B12. Keratin is produced by Biotin and hair follicles are kept healthy by inositol. Panthothenic acid and Para-amino benzoic acids are also beneficial. These vitamins are present in fruits such as lemon, pineapple and strawberry and in vegetables such as potato.



http://www.askaquery.com/question/Vitami...

No comments:

Post a Comment