Monday, July 27, 2009

Straight hair?!!?

b b



Straight hair?



so i blow dry my hair straight and then straighten it the night before. then that morning i straighten it again. it is stick straight. then i go to school and i am outside a lot and it is humid and it unstraightens and starts getting poofy in like an hour. any products that can control this and keep my hair straight?? any tips?? my hair is naturall wavy on top with some curls underneath



Straight hair?!!?

Frizzness Control



By



L'oreal.



www.lorealproducts.com



Straight hair?!!?

If it's humid outside dont let ur hair down when you're outside but when u get inside the school building let it down



i always keep a hair clip or something in my bag incase it gets humid outside



Straight hair?!!?

I had the same problem that you have now. My hair is really curly and frizzy, so I straighten my hair almost everyday. I use sunsilk shampoo and conditioner in the shower. It閳ユ獨 the blue bottle that is supposed to keep your hair from drying into a big puffball lol. And then I use redken smooth down before I blow dry and straighten my hair. You might think it will make your hair oily and stuff when u see it, but it doesn閳ユ獩 if u use the right amount. And then you can use the other part of the sunsilk shampoo. You put it in after you straighten it. Im not sure what it閳ユ獨 called, but it works to keep down any extra frizz. It閳ユ獨 worked for me, and now my hair is almost never frizzing in the humidity and I should know because im outside a lot since I have gym class 4 days a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment