Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Any homeopathic hair loss treatments? I read a good answer recently... lost the paper I wrote it on.

Anyway - I'm thinning slightly on top.. some treatments seem to be helping already - I read a great answer a week or so ago from a man who used alternative vitamins I've never heard of - I can't find the paper I wrote it on... I do take a multivitamin and plan to change it to one recommended here - any tips - my hair is thicker - very slightly then it was three months ago, but noticeable to me... I'm 45... thanks...



Any homeopathic hair loss treatments? I read a good answer recently... lost the paper I wrote it on...?

there's a cure in the book "the vitamin bible" i dont have it on hand so i cant give you the regimen or authors name....but the book has many good natural remedies. also, you could try nioxin shampoo%26amp; products.



Any homeopathic hair loss treatments? I read a good answer recently... lost the paper I wrote it on...?

hmm check your thyroid maybe its out of balance and thats makin yoru hair fall also egg yolks raw put them on beofer the shower also use biotin shampoo and at nutrition stores they ahve shamposss to help make your hair thicker and stronger take biotin pills good luck



hmm you know what im pretty sure its the thyroid causing your hair loss some doctors need to really go by a diff range becuase so many people have symptoms of thyroid imbalance and the docs say normal test results i guess for now all you can do is take plenty of vitamins adn eat right but if you can have a serious talk with your doctor do you have any other symptoms or is it just hair loss?



Any homeopathic hair loss treatments? I read a good answer recently... lost the paper I wrote it on...?

Just rub water on your head. That's all homeopathy is anyway.



Any homeopathic hair loss treatments? I read a good answer recently... lost the paper I wrote it on...?

homeopathy is a scam.

No comments:

Post a Comment