Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hair Salon tip?

Just out of curiosity...I want to make sure I am tipping enough...



I get my roots done (single process) and recently had some highlights....came to $100, so I tipped $20...that's ok right?



How would you rate that tip for that price?



Hair Salon tip?

I think 20 is a little more than I would tip, my color and cut usually comes to about 110, and I usually tip about 15, but, tips are a personal decision.



Hair Salon tip?

that is a really good tip. 20% is max i would ever tip and I normally tip 15% - of course that depends if it is the salon owner or not. I also tip the shampoo person if it is separate $2 -$5 depending on if she has to wash out color etc.



Hair Salon tip?

20% is a good tip, what she deserves. If you're in a generous mood, $25. Did anyone else help you? A shampooer should get $3-4 tip.



Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment