Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair advice?

If anyone can help me this would be great!!...



My hair is a little below shoulder length if this helps (like an inch).



I have naturally curly/wavy-ish hair but i like to have it straight. I blow dry it and i have parts flipping out and going all which way and a TON of body... but when i go to straighten it all the body goes away and i'm left with limpy hair on my head and bangs with no body :(



I want pretty straight hair with a little more poof, however i use herbal essences heat protector before straightening so i'll already have one product in my hair.



anyone know how to either add body after straightening or how to decrease body before i straighten my hair so i could maybe just straighten the ends to tame my crazy hair?



any products/tips would be greatly appreciated... thanks!!!! :D



Hair advice?

You can blow dry for smooth, for pin straight or with bounce. I assume you want straight but with bounce: Start with damp hair. Apply a small amount of serum. Power dry root area all over head for several minutes. Put nozzle on end of dryer to control air. Work with a small section of hair. Clip the rest out of the way. Mist a light styling spray on section. With a med-lg metal round brush using moderate tension dry down hair while rolling and re rolling hair. Dry completely. Do not forget the ends. Hold in place rolled up in brush but take away the hair for several seconds and let cool down before unrolling to add extra holding power. Repeat all over head. For smoother looks but not pin straight use a lg-jumbo round boar bristle brush and do the same exact thing.



Hair advice?

turn down the straightening iron! :)



Hair advice?

you can just blow dry it straight with a brush right after you take a shower and it should stay straight and poofy.



Hair advice?

use a curly iron

No comments:

Post a Comment