Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Im ultra fem ! Even my poo smells girly ! I dont grow body hair ! ironically i dont know how to act

Think dainty and delicate...say excuse me for almost everything, etc. Try to keep beauty and grace in mind w every movement you make. Geez I sound like a 1950's charm school book. But hey, I can sprawl out and burp loud w the best of 'em.



Im ultra fem ! Even my poo smells girly ! I dont grow body hair ! ironically i dont know how to act fem! tips?

huh?



Im ultra fem ! Even my poo smells girly ! I dont grow body hair ! ironically i dont know how to act fem! tips?

start hanging around with the lady's and have a good girly time.



Im ultra fem ! Even my poo smells girly ! I dont grow body hair ! ironically i dont know how to act fem! tips?

*laughing*



your POO does NOT smell girly - stop.



and who says you need to act fem...



some people might find it attractive if you're simply you



Im ultra fem ! Even my poo smells girly ! I dont grow body hair ! ironically i dont know how to act fem! tips?

not sure nice myspace page though, mines www.myspace.com/adroc26



Im ultra fem ! Even my poo smells girly ! I dont grow body hair ! ironically i dont know how to act fem! tips?

paint your nails and go shopping with some other girly girls, try brushing your hair every five seconds, it helps. :]



Im ultra fem ! Even my poo smells girly ! I dont grow body hair ! ironically i dont know how to act fem! tips?

Wear makeup and feminine clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment